Skip to main content

Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 67 Assistant Engineer & Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I Posts

Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) issues new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Engineer & Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I Posts. There are 67 vacancies at KPSC. A notification is published on 01-10-2020. All interested candidates are advised to read carefully the recruitment notification and then apply for the posts. Whenever the officials of the Kerala Public Service Commission release any information related to Job Vacancy, we will immediately provide it for you here on this page. The candidates can check important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, important links and many more information about jobs below in this article. Follow our Website for every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment from below.


Job Post Assistant Engineer & Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I
Department Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Vacancies 67
Assistant Engineer: 41 Posts
Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I: 26 Posts
Qualification Assistant Engineer: Must possess any Degree in Civil Engineering or any other qualification recognised as equivalent there to or Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers, India in Civil Engineering
Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I: Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Any other qualification recognised as equivalent thereto
(For more informatiom please visit below official letter)
Salary Assistant Engineer: ₹ 39,500/- - 83,000/-
Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I: ₹ 26,500/- - 56,700/-
(For more informatiom please visit below official letter)
Age limit 18 - 36 Years
(Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules)
(For more information please check official letter given below)
Last Date for Application 04-11-2020
Job location Kerala, India
Selection Process The selection to the above post in the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time
(For more information please check official letter given below)
Apply Mode Online
Official Letter Assistant Engineer: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/2020-10/125-126-2020.pdf
Overseer Gr I / Draftsman Gr I: https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/2020-10/127-2020.pdf
Official Site https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Registration Link https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/

For reference book from Amazon click here : https://amzn.to/3iDO1EP



For more related jobs : click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 25 Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) issues new notification regarding the filling of Graduate / Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts. There are 25 vacancies at ONGC. All interested candidates are advised to read carefully the recruitment notification and then apply for the posts. Whenever the officials of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited release any information related to Job Vacancy, we will immediately provide it for you here on this page. The candidates can check important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, important links and many more information about jobs below in this article. Read the detailed notification attached below carefully before Apply. Follow our Website for every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask any...

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 493 Trade Apprentices Posts

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) issues new notification regarding the filling of Trade Apprentices Posts. There are 493 vacancies at IOCL. All interested candidates are advised to read carefully the recruitment notification and then apply for the posts. Whenever the officials of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited release any information related to Job Vacancy, we will immediately provide it for you here on this page. The candidates can check important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, important links and many more information about jobs below in this article. Read the detailed notification attached below carefully before Apply. Follow our Website for every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment from below. ...

Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 100 Personal Assistant Grade-II Posts

Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) issues new notification regarding the filling of Personal Assistant Grade-II Posts. There are 100 vacancies at TPSC. A notification is published on 16-09-2020. All interested candidates are advised to read carefully the recruitment notification and then apply for the posts. Whenever the officials of the Tripura Public Service Commission release any information related to Job Vacancy, we will immediately provide it for you here on this page. The candidates can check important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, important links and many more information about jobs below in this article. Follow our Website for every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment from below. ...